Abraham Lincoln Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life

Abraham Lincoln is one of the most iconic figures in American history. He served as the 16th President of the United States during one of the country's most difficult periods: the Civil War. Lincoln is remembered for his leadership, his commitment to justice, and his eloquent speeches. His words continue to inspire people around the world to this day. In this article, we will explore Abraham Lincoln Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life.




"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."

"I would rather be a little nobody, then to be an evil somebody."

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."

"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."


"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have."

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"

"I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday."

"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."

"I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying."

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present."

"The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging."

"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."

"If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my ax."

"Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it."

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."

"Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be."

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

"Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.