Patrick Bateman Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life
Patrick Bateman is the protagonist of the novel "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis, as well as the subsequent film adaptation starring Christian Bale. The character is notorious for his disturbing behavior and thoughts, making his quotes often unsettling and thought-provoking. Here are Patrick Bateman Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life:
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."
"I'm into, uh, murders and executions, mostly."
"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory."
"I just want to fit in."
"I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
"I'm on a diet."
"I have to return some videotapes."
"I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?"
"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"
"I'm simply not there."
"I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."
"I have no patience for useless things."
"I feel like I'm standing on a pile of corpses and they're all screaming and crying but nobody can hear them."
"I don't think we should see each other."
"I don't want to get into anything heavy."
"I have a business to run."
"I think I'm getting a bit ill."
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone."
"I'm just a happy camper."
"I don't want to talk about it."
"I don't think we have anything in common."
"I am simply a businessman."
"You're a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."
"I think I might have killed someone."
"I have all the characteristics of a serial killer."
"I'm into murders and executions, mostly."
"I'm not sure what I'm feeling."
"I'm a very careful person."
"I'm not like other guys."
"I'm the best in the business."
"I'm not really here."
"I have no emotions, no feelings, and no desires."
These quotes reflect the disturbing and sociopathic nature of Patrick Bateman, making him a memorable and chilling character in both the book and film adaptation of "American Psycho".
Post a Comment