Franz Kafka Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life

Franz Kafka was a Czech-German writer known for his surrealist and existentialist works. 

Here are Franz Kafka Most Famous Motivational and Inspirational Life Changing Quotes About Life:



"I am a cage, in search of a bird."

"In man's struggle against the world, bet on the world."

"By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it."

"Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly."

"Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old."

"I have the true feeling of myself only when I am unbearably unhappy."

"The meaning of life is that it stops."

"All language is but a poor translation."

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."

"I am a stranger to myself, and shall remain so."

"The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still."

"The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet."

"There is an infinite amount of hope in the universe... but not for us."

"The way to my heart was paved with grammar and syntax errors."

"A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us."

"In the struggle between yourself and the world, bet on the world."

"I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness."

"Believing means liberating the indestructible element in oneself, or, more accurately, being indestructible, thus having the power to believe."

"Logic may indeed be unshakeable, but it cannot withstand a man who is determined to live."

"The only way to deal with fear is to face it head on."

"There are two cardinal sins from which all the others spring: impatience and laziness."

"The world is only a vast and intricate conspiracy of the dead to frighten the living."

"One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas."

"It is often safer to be in chains than to be free."

"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound or stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow to the head, what are we reading for?"

"The true way is along a rope that is not spanned high in the air, but only just above the ground. It seems more secure, but it is really more dangerous."

"There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction."

"I am separated from my own experience and feelings."

"One of the first signs of the beginnings of genius is the longings to be understood, but nobody can be understood unless he is willing to be one with the people."

"Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have."

"I am a Kafka, a worker, and not an artist."

"There is infinite hope, but not for us."

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.